Friday, March 5, 2010

I need a job.

This is a pretty scary time for me as a teacher. Because of the nature of my position, I do not have a job for the next school year. I have been looking everyday...but nothing is available. Some things might become available later on...but I do not want to miss any opportunities. This coming Friday I am going to a Utah Teacher Recruitment Fair, I am hoping for the best, but still, I can't get those hopes up too high. If I do not get a teaching job for next school year...I will need a job that pays at least $10.00 an hour to be able to survive. Keep your eyes open for me...lets hope and pray for the best! Luckily, I will at least have a college degree going for me. I guess that is what you would call silver lining to this situation.

1 comment:

  1. I will fast for you... Maybe u can get a job n maybe I can lose some weight. hahaha. Or there is always my other offer. You can take my spot. Then I will just bring my family and come live with you while you support us. Sounds great to me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete