Friday, June 18, 2010

Slowing Down

It is funny to me how I used to be able to blog everyday, and sometimes even twice a day, but now I feel like I have nothing to say. All of my good ideas and funny experiences have been used up. Nothing ever happens to me anymore...no dog + no 2nd grade class + lack of human interaction on a daily basis except for Michael = NO DRAMA and NOTHING TO SAY. I mean I could say lots about Michael...seeing as he is my favorite person in the world, but I know that he doesn't like me to share what makes him the best person I have ever known...except I will let it slip that he is an awesome handyman, and has some pretty good dance moves, i.e. The Macarena, and a little number by NSYNC...I think it is from the song, "Bye, Bye, Bye". You'll have to ask him.On another note, I think that I went into the wrong field of work. Criminal Justice has been starting to sound interesting. I think I could have a career in private investigation...or just spying. Last night Michael and I heard a girl crying out in the grass field...we think it was either a break-up or a mixed family situation...either way, we were up at midnight peeking out our window to try and see what was happening. Michael didn't have the iron will to wait it out to see who it was...but I did, except they moved out of view and I couldn't reach the high window above our bed. Also, there is this show called "Crime 360", and I love it. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment