Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spiteful Behavior

As you know, we are taking Mischa Boy in tomorrow morning to have him neutered...since we have broken the news to him it has been nothing but spiteful behavior from his end. Take last night for instance, I was getting dressed and failed to keep him in my sight when he peed for the second time on our bed. Later that evening he peed on Michael's bare leg while we were watching a movie, and today he peed on our curtains. We took off the one panel he peed on and washed it today. When we got home from church, I ironed them and then used my sewing machine to fix the bottom hem that had come undone. We then hung them up and this is what we got...a curtain panel that shrunk four inches, and major disconnect in the style of my living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment